- Cashing In on Climate Change Moises Velasquez-Manoff, New York Times, December 3, 2016
- Asset managers accused of climate change hypocrisy Attracta Mooney, FT, September 25, 2016
- State Street funds ramp up support for climate-change measures Ross Kerber, Reuters, September 6, 2016
- Vanguard’s Climate-Change Dismissal Lewis Braham, Barron’s Asia, August 6, 2016.
- Is Your Mutual Fund a Climate Change Denier or Climate Champion? EcoWatch, Rob Berridge and Jackie Cook, March 15, 2016.
- Show Me The Green: Why Climate Risk Disclosure Is Key To Meeting Climate Goals Dr. Elie Chachoua, CleanTechnica, February 8th, 2016
- Deep Division Among Mutual Funds On 'Proxy Access' Dina Medland, Forbes, January 31, 2016
- Ceres: U.S. Oil and Gas Companies Are Not Adequately Disclosing Climate Risk, TriplePundit, Gina-Marie Cheeseman, January 25, 2016
- Ceres and CookESG create search tool to analyze carbon asset risk, IR Magazine, Adam Brown, January 18, 2016
- US corporate sustainability disclosure tool launched as Obama calls for transition from dirty energy. Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor, January 13, 2016
- New SEC Search Tool Shines Light on What Fossil Fuel Companies are Saying About Growing Carbon Asset Risks, Ceres, Press Release, January 12, 2016